Needle exchanges

Stirling Council do not offer needle exchange facilities. 

Facilities are available through the Injecting Equipment Provision Services (IEP), formerly known as 'Needle Exchange for Intravenous Drug Users', (who commission services from Signpost Recovery and local Community Pharmacies). 

They can provide a range of injecting equipment paraphernalia (IEP) in the form of one hit kits and steroid packs for those who inject drugs. It is hoped the introduction of these kits will significantly reduce the risk of transmission of blood borne viruses.

Further information is available from NHS Forth Valley's IEP service

You may also be interested in: