Stirling Local Development Plan 2014
We adopted the Stirling Local Development Plan in September 2014 and the Statutory Supplementary Guidance in October 2014.
Adopted Local Development Plan (September 2014)
- LDP Part 1: Introduction, Vision, Spatial Strategy & Policies
- LDP Part 2: Settlement Plans; Ardeonaig - Keltie Bridge
- LDP Part 3: Settlement Plans; Killearn - Throsk.
- Online Adopted Local Development Plan Map - the more detailed mapping associated with the Plan and policies can be viewed here
- Supplementary Guidance (October 2014).
LDP Action Programme
All the background information related to the Adopted LDP is available to view here.
Development Plan Scheme 2016
The latest Development Plan Scheme setting out the timetable for producing the Stirling Local Development Plan 2 can be found here.
If you have any queries about anything relating to the Local Development Plan, please get in touch with the Planning & Policy team on (01786) 233660, or by e-mailing us.
Getting in Touch
Planning and Building Services has a new blog! Come follow us at https://stirlingplan.wordpress.com/ to keep up to date with the latest news from our service and for interesting facts about the history of development in our area.
If you have any queries on the Plan or process, or would like to be added to our database of LDP contacts, please contact the Planning Policy Team by email.
- Emma Fyvie, Planning & Policy Team Leader, (01786) 233685
- Richard Callender, Senior Planning Officer, (01786) 233662
- Alistair Gemmell, Planning Officer, (01786) 233667
- Michael Mulgrew, Planning Officer, (01786) 233664