Debt & money - appeals service

Appeals for benefits

If you think a decision about your benefits is wrong, you can ask the office that made the decision to explain it. You can also ask to get the decision reconsidered and, if you're still unhappy, you can appeal against the decision to a tribunal. We can help you do this if you meet the set criteria for the benefit you have claimed for and would like to appeal against the decision made.

happy older couple

We can provide representation at tribunal for:

  • Disability Living allowance     
  • Attendance Allowance
  • Employment and support allowance

Contact us

Advice Services                                   Drop in and speak to us at:
Stirling Council                                    Customer First
Viewforth                                               1-5 Port Street
Pitt Terrace                                           Stirling
Stirling                                                   FK8 2EJ
FK8 2ET                                                Open 9am - 5.30pm
01786 442460                                     Monday - Friday
Email us            

Useful links