Stirling Alcohol and Drug Partnership (SADP)
The Stirling Alcohol & Drug Partnership (SADP) is a strategic body comprised of senior members of partnership organisations. This includes various sections of the Council, FVADP, NHS FV, Central Scotland Police, SPS, Job Centre Plus and the Licensing Forum.
Through its work, the SADP will aim to:
Decrease alcohol and drug related problems and use in the Stirling area.
Improve the lives of those harmed by substance misuse (including children and young people).
Promote individuals into a healthier and more sustainable lifestyle.
The 2012 / 2013 priorities for the Stirling Alcohol & Drug Partnership are:
- Priority 1: Earlier Intervention & Prevention
- Priority 2: Family Support
- Priority 3: Ensure the treatment system remains open and accessible and that the services provided are quality and efficient.
- Priority 4: Promotion of recovery & equitable access to mainstream services including training and employment opportunities.
- Priority 5: Children affected by parental substance misuse.