Educational Psychology Service (EPS)
The Educational Psychology Service in Stirling consists of a team (EPs) who actively contribute to the planning and delivery of:
- universal support to educational establishments, partner agencies and the local authority
- targeted services, which provides additional support to children and young people who need it.
We contribute by applying the knowledge and theory, to make a difference to the emotional health, wellbeing, learning and development of children and young people.
- We provide a service to children, young people and their families as well as to educational establishments and partner agencies who work with and for children.
- We have skills in a range of psychological assessments and interventions, which have a sound evidence base.
- We use these skills to promote effective learning and teaching and healthy social and emotional development.
- Educational Psychology Services - Useful Information