Learning in libraries
A range of learning options are available in libraries:
- Would you or someone you know like to learn how to get the most from your computer, smart phone or tablet?
IT & Me is a new Stirling Council Libraries project to help library users enhance their digital experience.
- It is completely free to take part in IT & Me sessions in local libraries. Please get in touch to find out what’s available in your local branch.
- You don’t need to learn everything at once, you can take small steps and learn at your own pace in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Depending on your interests, hobbies and what you use your computer for, IT can do something for you.
- If you have your own tablet or laptop please feel free to bring it to your session.
If you are interested in taking part in sessions, please contact us:
Tel. 01786 237547
Mob: 07818 520839
Taught classes are available in a range of subjects. Contact your local library for details.
Basic computing skills and ECDL are also available on a flexible study basis with sessions that are supported by staff from Forth Valley College. These sessions can be booked by telephone or in person at Bannockburn and Dunblane libraries.