The Scottish Public Services Ombudsman publishes reports in relation to investigations it carries out into Stirling Council, under Section 15 (1)(a) of the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman Act 2002.
Section 15(4) requires the Council to make arrangements for members of the public to inspect or obtain copies of these reports.
All recent reports/summaries can be viewed via the following web links:
- Planning Process - handling of application
- errors in the application process - Council Housing
- refuse collection service
- Community Services - Mobile Emergency Care Service (MECS) (August 2006)
- Housing - Fencing (September 2006)
- Housing - Allocation Policy (September 2006)
- Housing - Application for Re-housing (December 2006)
- Children's Services - Education, Transport to School (November 2007)
- Housing - Repairs to Council House (December 2007)
- Complaints Handling (undated)