The structure of the organisation
- Stirling Council Senior Management Structure Organisation Chart
- Stirling Council Senior Management Team with index and functions (this chart is in excel format with tabs at the bottom for ease of use and searching)
- Localities and Infrastructure - Team Brief - Director: Alastair Brown
- Localities and Infrastucture - Structure
- Children, Communities and Enterprise - Team Brief -Director: Stacey Burlett
- Children, Communities and Enterprise - Structure
The Directors and Senior Manager, Chief Exec;'s Office are accountable to the Chief Executive for the day -to -day management of services. Heads of Service work collaboratively to:
- Lead, manage and co-ordinate the individual functions that make up the range of services we provide.
- Implement strategic initiatives including priority actions from the single outcomes agreement and corporate plans.
- Maintain engagement with partners and key stakeholders in the delivery of service provision.
- Shape and implement policies to support best practice and the efficient delivery of services.
- Monitor, assess and improve the performance of managers staff and others providing services for and on behalf of the council.
The Chief Executive, Directors and Senior Manager, Chief Exec's Office make up the Council’s Corporate Management Team.