If and when we have current consultations you will find them listed in here.
- Overprovision of Licensed Premises Consultation 2018
- Community Council Review - 2nd Stage Consultation
- River Parks (How you use the river park area? What routes you take? What problems you encounter?)
- Polling Districts - closes Wednesday 27 June 2018
- SEPA National Flood Risk Survey (ends 31st July)
Obsolete consultations are archived in the past consultation section.
Please note, Planning consultations are listed separately
The Boundary Commission for Scotland has published its Revised Proposals for UK Parliament constituencies.
The consultation period is for eight weeks and ends Monday 11 December 2017. Significant boundary and constituency name changes have been made to the initial proposals for both constituencies included in the Stirling Council area.
You can view the boundaries and names of the proposed and existing constituency boundaries, as well as other boundaries and documentation on the bcs2018 website
Boundary Commission for Scotland,
91 Haymarket Terrace,
Hard copies of the consultation documents, including detailed maps, can also be viewed at:
1- 5 Port Street,
Open 9 am - 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday
Further information regarding the review is available on the Boundary Commission website