ASN Outreach Service
The ASN Outreach Service provides early intervention and support for children and young people aged 0-18 with additional support needs in nurseries and schools.
The ASN team include a range of staff with expertise in supporting learners who have a range of needs including: complex health needs, sensory impairment, austism spectrum disorder and dyslexia.
The team work with schools, children and families in a range of ways:
- consultation on resources and methodologies
- formal and informal assessment
- staff development for individuals and groups
- co-ordination of interventions to raise attainment
- specialist services to support individual needs
- direct speclialist teaching in all areas of the curriculum.
Most often, a decision to contact the ASN Outreach Service will be taken at a meeting at school or nursery.
You can contact the ASN Outreach Service on 01786 272333.