School online payment service
ParentPay - our new online payment service
We are now accepting online payments for items such as dinner money, school trips and uniform in our primary and secondary schools. Using a secure website called ParentPay you can pay online using your credit or debit card.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy to use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- the technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- payments can be made by credit/debit card
- full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- parents will be alerted when their balances are low via e-mail and/or SMS text.
What are the benefits to schools?
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to your school. Using ParentPay ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure and full payment information is readily available. This benefits us by reducing the time and resources associated with managing cash on the school premises.
How to get started with ParentPay
Account activation details have been sent to parents/carers of pupils in primary and secondary schools, once you receive these:
- Visit ParentPay
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account. Registering your e-mail address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment.
If you have any questions, please contact your school office.