Concerns about a child's safety

If you are worried that a child may be of immediate risk of harm, please call 999 and ask for the Police.

During the day you can also seek advice and support from:

The Police (if you are concerned about a child who is not at immediate risk of harm) 101  
Social Work (Stirling Council) Initial Assessment Team 01786 471177  
Your GP or local Health Centre   
Reporter to the Children's Panel 0300 200 1555   

Out of hours (after 5 pm and at weekends)

Social Work



01786 470500

999 emergency number of 101


Further information on Child Protection.

See also: