Housing allocations - allocated council homes


We allocate properties in line with the current allocations policy. These properties are either council houses or local housing association properties. The allocation of these properties is based on need, with each application being "pointed" according to the applicants current circumstances.

Access to the allocations waiting list is by submitting a  form to the

  • one stop shop

  • any of the local offices

  • at the Stirling Council main office in Stirling

You can also contact us by calling 01786 404040.

Stirling Council,
Central Allocations Team
Allan Water House
Kerse Road
FK7 7SG  

Further information…