Scottish Secure Tenancy

When you become a Stirling Council tenant, you will sign a contract - this is known as a tenancy agreement. Most tenants will sign a Scottish Secure Tenancy Agreement or SST for short.

The SST details Stirling Council's (the landlord) rights and responsibilities and your (the tenant) rights and responsibilities.

If you require more information on the SST, you should contact one of our area offices.

Scottish Secure Tenancy Agreement [pdf, 200KB]