Housing applications

If you wish to apply to the council for a property you can use this application form and to help you can use our applicants guide. If you or anyone to be housed with you has any health issues/problems and if your current housing situation is not suitable because of these issues/problems you can complete a Medical Application Form, there are two medical forms required to be filled out Medical Form 1 is for you housing details and Medical Form 2 this is for the medical condition of the applicant, you can find help by referring to the Application for Medical Priority, Notes for Guidance.  If for any reason you require to make amendments to you housing application you can use the Housing Amendment Form.  If you would like to speak to a member of our Allocations Team please call 01786 404040, and we will be happy to help. 

If you wish to apply for a Mutual Exchange complete the Mutual Exchange Application Form or you can contact us.

Further information is available on our Housing Allocation Questions page.