Council Tax Reduction Scheme - change of circumstances

You must tell us straight away about any changes in circumstances for you, your partner, or anyone else who lives with you.  

You can tell us by

If you do not tell us straight away you may lose out, but if you have been paid too much you will have to pay it back.