Housing renovation grant for a private property

Since April 2011 Stirling Council no longer provides renovation grants for private properties.  However should you wish to seek advice and assistance on repair and maintenance for privately owned properties please contact us or you can telephone 01786 404040 and ask for Private Sector Grants Service.