Employment and training initiatives
Stirling Council is involved in various training schemes and partnerships which can help you land that job - or ease your way back into work if you've been out of the loop.
You can also check out current vacancies with the Council by clicking on 'Jobs Online' on the bar at the foot of the page.
The Aspire project offers free training to employees in the Stirling area. The training is tailored to your workplace, business or role. If you face one of these challenges:
- you need to improve your core skills;
- English is a second or additional language;
- you're facing disability or health issues;
- you find yourself unable to keep up with changes in the workplace
Aspire can help.
- Employees benefit on a personal development level as well as helping secure their employment.
- Employers benefit through gaining a more trained and flexible workforce more able to help taking business forward.
The Aspire project will run until March 2013 and is funded by Stirling Council and the European Social Fund Lowlands and Uplands Scotland 2007 - 2013 programme.
If you would like to find out more please call Marianne Eik, ASPIRE Project Co-ordinator on 01786 432366.