Stirling Local Development Plan 2
A review of the adopted Local Development Plan commenced in December 2014 and is now in its final stages. The Council has now received its Report of Examination for the new local development plan which has been prepared by Reporters appointed by Scottish Ministers.
The Council will now go through a set of procedures to adopt the new local development plan.
The proposed plan, draft Action Programme and Environmental Report were published in July 2016.
- Proposed Stirling Local Development Plan.
- Settlement Statements and Proposals Maps: Ardeonaig - Keltie Bridge.
- Settlement Statements and Proposals Maps: Killearn - Throsk (plus rural).
- On-line Mapping.
- Environmental Report.
- Habitats Regulations Appraisal.
- Draft Action Programme.
A number of background documents have also been prepared to support the Proposed Plan.
- Summary of MIR Responses.
- Transport Background Documents (DPMTAG).
- Education Background Report.
- Housing Background Report.
- Additional Site Assessments.
Main Issues Report
A Main Issues Report, the first stage in the review of the Stirling Local Development Plan 2014, was published for consultation June - October 2015. This document and its supporting information can be found here on the Main Issues Report page.
Getting in Touch
If you have any queries on the Plan or process, or would like to be added to our database of LDP contacts, please contact the Planning Policy Team by email or telephone 01786 233660.