Stirling Local Development Plan 2
On 3 May 2018, Stirling Council approved the Proposed Stirling Local Development Plan (as modified) for adoption.
The Plan was submitted to Scottish Ministers on 15 May. Unless directed not to, by Scottish Ministers, the Council will adopt the Local Development Plan on 12 June 2018.
Copies of the Modified Plan and a list of modifications are available to view at the Council's offices at Teith House, Kerse Road, Stirling, FK7 7QA, and at all Stirling Council public libraries. These documents can also be viewed below.
- Modified Stirling Local Development Plan.
- Settlement Statements and Proposals Maps: Ardeonaig - Gargunnock.
- Settlement Statements and Proposals Maps: Keltie Bridge - Throsk (plus rural).
- Environmental Report.
- Reporters Recommendations.
- Non-Notifiable Modifications.
- Implications of Examination Report.
The Report of Examination can be found here.
Report of Examination.
A series of errors within Issue 3 - Setting the Land Requirement for Housing, were discovered and the Department for Planning and Environmental Appeals issued a post examination errata.
- Correction of Reporter errors - Issue 3 Setting the Land Requirement for Housing.
- Post-report errata - Issue 3 Setting the Land Requirement for Housing.
The proposed plan, draft Action Programme and Environmental Report were published in July 2016.
- Proposed Stirling Local Development Plan.
- Settlement Statements and Proposals Maps: Ardeonaig - Keltie Bridge.
- Settlement Statements and Proposals Maps: Killearn - Throsk (plus rural).
- On-line Mapping.
- Environmental Report.
- Habitats Regulations Appraisal.
- Draft Action Programme.
A number of background documents have also been prepared to support the Proposed Plan.
- Summary of MIR Responses.
- Transport Background Documents (DPMTAG).
- Education Background Report.
- Housing Background Report.
- Additional Site Assessments.
Main Issues Report
A Main Issues Report, the first stage in the review of the Stirling Local Development Plan 2014, was published for consultation June - October 2015. This document and its supporting information can be found here on the Main Issues Report page.
Getting in Touch
If you have any queries on the Plan or process, or would like to be added to our database of LDP contacts, please contact the Planning Policy Team by email or telephone 01786 233660.