There are lots of different types of equipment available which can assist you in your home.

Equipment around the home

Explore equipment options around your home:

Returning equipment

If you no longer require equipment issued by Stirling Council, please contact our supplier Joint Loan Equipment Service to arrange an uplift on 01324 508762.

Types of equipment we do not provide

If you require equipment to help with your mobility, such as a walking aid or a wheelchair, this can be organised through your General Practitioner.  

Neither the Council nor NHS provide mobility scooters, however you can purchase a scooter privately or through the Motability scheme.  If you have a wheelchair or a scooter, please read our information about ramps and storage of your wheelchair/scooter.