Occupational therapy

Occupational Therapists (and Social Care Officers who work with them) offer support in a variety of ways and settings.  For example, they may work with you to assess your needs within your own home, in hospital or in a community rehabilitation setting.  We can help to show you different ways of doing things and discuss equipment and adaptation options which may support your independence.

Requesting an assessment

Referrals can be made by contacting us for a care assessment or by contacting your General Practitioner.

To request an assessment, please:

Call us:

01786 233759 (weekdays during office hours)

Write to us:

Adult Social Services
Stirling Council
Municipal Building
8-10 Corn Exchange Road