Social work - missing or out of contact client

Your safety and welling is important to us.  It is important if you are going to be away from home (visiting relatives, attending an appointment, going on holiday), it is important that you let us know.

You can contact us on 0845 277 7000

What we do if you are not at home

If we are not advised that you will be out we will:

  • Initially contact your next of kin to establish if they know of your whereabouts
  • If we can't contact your next of kin, we would contact Health colleagues to find out if you may have been admitted to hospital
  • If we still can't establish where you are, we would contact Central Scotland Police to advise that you are a missing person. 

Following the above process, or if it is suspected that you have had an accident at home, the Police may gain entry to your property.