Disability facility grant for a private property

A grant may be available for owner occupiers and private tenants altering their home for a disabled person living with them. An occupational therapist will need to visit your home to check the work is essential on medical grounds.

Contact Social Services to request an assessment on 01786 471177

You may also be interested in: