Sports and outdoor pursuits
- Stirling Council
- Active Stirling
- Sport Central
- the Central Institute for Sport
all work together to give the right opportunities to talented athletes to help them develop their sports careers.
The Peak Stirling's Sports Village
The Peak is Stirling’s sports and leisure complex.
Lots to do at the Peak
- dive in for a swim in the 25m swimming pool
- change of routine with classes in the dance and fitness studio
- build stamina in the state of the art gym
- make a racquet in the new Sports Hall with 9 badminton and 3 basketball courts
- glide across the ice - all year
- climb the walls – all 12 metres of it
Come try out all the fantastic new facilities at the Peak. Or simply drop in for a coffee or bite to eat and enjoy the atmosphere.
- Here you can find out what’s on offer, opening hours, classes and so much more.