Stirling City is a compact and attractive city within an attractive setting, with lots within walking distance. It's easy to commute on foot or by bike - the city has:
- good network of existing paths
- routes of historic and cultural interest
- a relatively flat environment
- a pedestrianised city centre
- relatively lowtraffic levels compared to many other urban areas
Try walking and cycling a bit more - you'll feel fit and healthy, save money and help protect the environment. If you need the car, why not see if someone's going your way with Stirling Liftshare or try one of the Park and Ride services.