Park and Ride Schemes
Two Park and Ride sites operate in Stirling offering high quality facilities with:
- waiting areas
- baby changing
- and friendly staff on hand to assist as required
- both sites are locked each evening at after the last bus departs
- if you return to the site after it has closed for the evening, you can still remove your vehicle by driving up to the exit bollard which will drop when approached, you must only exit when given the green light.
- There are no height restrictions when entering the sites, however, if you wish to park a larger vehicle, ie, caravan or motor home it is best to check with the Park and Ride Attendants on the most suitable location to park.
Springkerse Park & Ride Timetable (Springkerse - Morrisons - Sports Village - Forthside - City Centre Route Map with Departure Times) operate a frequent service (every 15 minutes) from:
- 7.30 am (departing Park & Ride Site) to 6.30 pm (departing Stirling Bus Station) Monday to Saturday, see route map with departure times here.
Springkerse Christmas Park & Ride from 29 November to 20 December 2015
Springkerse Park & Ride (timetable) will be operating additional buses every Sunday from Sunday 29 November to Sunday 20 December 2015.
Note: Springkerse Park & Ride will not operate 25, 26 December 2015 and 1, 2 January 2016
Castleview Park & Ride Timetable (Raploch, Drip Road (1st journey only departing at 0725) - Castleview - Castle Business Park - Lower Bridge Street - Goosecroft Road - King Street - St John Street - Broad Street - Corn Exchange Road - Dumbarton Road - Castleview Route Map with Departure Times) operates every 25 minutes from:
- 7.33 am (departing Park & Ride Site) to 5.40 pm (departing Corn Exchange Road at Library) with a break in the service from 10.30 am to 11.30 am and 2 pm to 3 pm, see route map with departure times here.
Note: Castleview Park & Ride will not operate 25, 26 December 2015 and 1, 2 January 2016
Adult return - £1.20
Child return - 60p
Single tickets available at half price
Season tickets can be purchased at Stirling bus station ticket sales -
open 9 am - 4.45 pm, Monday to Saturday:
Weekly - £4.80
4 Weekly - £17.50
12 Weekly - £48
National Entitlement Card holders who are disabled or over 60 travel free
Under 5's travel free
Young Scot Card holders who are between 16 and 18 years of age or voluntary youth workers up to 25 years are entitled to 1/3 discount
How to find us
The Castleview site is at the west of Stirling, just off junction 10 of the M9 motorway. To find the site using an in-car satellite navigation system, enter the postcode FK9 4TW as your destination point
The Springkerse site is at the east of Stirling, just off the A91 at Springkerse Retail Park. To find the site using an in-car satellite navigation system, enter the postcode FK7 7TL as your destination point
If you have any comments, suggestions or complaints regarding this service please contact us on:
Tel: 08452 777 000 (24 hours a day all year round)
E-mail: our contact centre
Text: 07717 990001