Park and Ride Schemes
WAVE Ltd, operators of the Springkerse and Castleview Park & Ride services are currently experiencing driver shortages, leading to reductions in service frequency. Although the situation has eased, difficulties are still likely to arise from time to time, possibly at short notice. This page will be further updated when required.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and hope that the difficulties will soon be resolved.
SPRINGKERSE PARK & RIDE
Thursday 28 May - will operate with one bus only, commencing at 0745 hours & including the late night
CASTLEVIEW PARK & RIDE
Thursday 28 May - will operate with one bus only
Please note all information is subject to change.
For the most up to date information please visit the disruptions page on the website
Two Park and Ride sites operate in Stirling offering high quality facilities with:
- waiting areas
- baby changing
- and friendly staff on hand to assist as required
- both sites are locked each evening after the last bus departs, Springkerse site closes at 6.45pm, except for Thursday which is 8.45pm, Castleview site closes at 6.45pm each night,
- if you return to the site after it has closed for the evening, you can still remove your vehicle by driving up to the exit bollard which will drop when approached, you must only exit when given the green light.
- There are no height restrictions when entering the sites, however, if you wish to park a larger vehicle, ie, caravan or motor home it is best to check with the Park and Ride Attendants on the most suitable location to park.
Springkerse - Morrisons - Sports Village - Forthside - City Centre (Stirling Bus Station)
Springkerse Park & Ride operate a frequent service from:
- 7.30 am (departing Park & Ride Site) to 6.30 pm (departing Stirling Bus Station) on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
- 7.30 am (departing Park & Ride Site) to 8.30 pm (departing Stirling Bus Station) on Thursday only
Raploch, Drip Road (1st journey only departing at 0722) - Castleview - Castle Business Park - Lower Bridge Street - Viewfield Place - Murray Place - King Street - St John Street - Broad Street - Corn Exchange Road - Dumbarton Road - Castle Business Park - Castleview
Castleview Park & Ride operate a frequent service from:
- 7.30 am (departing Park & Ride Site) to 6.18 pm (departing Corn Exchange Road at Library)
|Current Bus Prices||Season Tickets|
Season tickets can be purchased at Stirling bus station ticket sales - Open 9am - 4.45pm, Monday to Saturday.
National entitlement card holders who are disabled or over 60 travel free.
Young Scot card holders who are between 16 and 18 years of age or voluntary youth workers up to 25 years are entitled to 1/3 discount.
How to find us
- The Castleview site is at the west of Stirling, just off junction 10 of the M9 Motorway.
- To find the site using an in-car satellite navigation system, enter the postcode FK9 4TW as your destination point
- The Springkerse site is at the east of Stirling, just off the A91 at Springkerse Retail Park.
- To find the site using an in-car satellite navigation system, enter the postcode FK7 7TL as your destination point
If you have any comments, suggestions or complaints regarding this service please contact us on:
Tel: 08452 777 000 (24 hours a day all year round)
E-mail: our contact centre
If you would like a response, please remember to include your home or e-mail address.