Park and Ride Schemes
Two Park and Ride sites operate in Stirling offering high quality facilities with:
- waiting areas,
- baby changing,
- and friendly staff on hand to assist as required,
- both sites are locked each evening after the last bus departs, Springkerse site closes at 6.45pm, except for Thursday which is 8.45pm, Castleview site closes at 6.45pm each night,
- if you return to the site after it has closed for the evening, you can still remove your vehicle by driving up to the exit bollard which will drop when approached, you must only exit when given the green light.
- There are no height restrictions when entering the sites, however, if you wish to park a larger vehicle, ie, caravan or motor home it is best to check with the Park and Ride Attendants on the most suitable location to park.
Springkerse - Morrisons - Sports Village - Forthside - City Centre (Stirling Bus Station)
Springkerse Park & Ride operate a frequent service from:
- 7.30 am (departing Park & Ride Site) to 6.30 pm (departing Stirling Bus Station) on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
- 7.30 am (departing Park & Ride Site) to 8.30 pm (departing Stirling Bus Station) on Thursday only
Springkerse Christmas Park & Ride will be operating additional buses every Saturday and Sunday from 29 November to 21 December 2014. Please note Springkerse Park & Ride will not operate: 25, 26 December 2014 and 1, 2 January 2015
Raploch, Drip Road (1st journey only departing at 0722) - Castleview - Castle Business Park - Lower Bridge Street - Viewfield Place - Murray Place - King Street - St John Street - Broad Street - Corn Exchange Road - Dumbarton Road - Castle Business Park - Castleview
Castleview Park & Ride operate a frequent service from:
- 7.30 am (departing Park & Ride Site) to 6.18 pm (departing Corn Exchange Road at Library)
Please note Castleview Park & Ride will not operate: 25, 26 December 2014 and 1, 2 January 2015
|Current Bus Prices||Season Tickets|
Season tickets can be purchased at Stirling bus station ticket sales - Open 9am - 4.45pm, Monday to Saturday.
National entitlement card holders who are disabled or over 60 travel free.
Young Scot card holders who are between 16 and 18 years of age or voluntary youth workers up to 25 years are entitled to 1/3 discount.
How to find us
- The Castleview site is at the west of Stirling, just off junction 10 of the M9 Motorway.
- To find the site using an in-car satellite navigation system, enter the postcode FK9 4TW as your destination point
- The Springkerse site is at the east of Stirling, just off the A91 at Springkerse Retail Park.
- To find the site using an in-car satellite navigation system, enter the postcode FK7 7TL as your destination point
If you have any comments, suggestions or complaints regarding this service please contact us on:
Tel: 08452 777 000 (24 hours a day all year round)
E-mail: our contact centre
If you would like a response, please remember to include your home or e-mail address.