Stirling has a wealth of sports activities on offer.
- The National Centre for Sporting Excellence is based, at Stirling University's School of Sport.
- In Callander, we have the McLarens sports and Leisure Centre.
- The PEAK - Stirling Sports Village at Forthside Way is the biggest single development for sport and leisure in Stirling
Stirling's sporting community is very active.
Whatever your age, you're sure to find a club or organisation to suit you, from;
- rowers and rugby players,
- to budding gymnasts and ballerinas.
Stirling Walking Network
- Enjoy FREE short walks every Monday morning from Stirling Community Hospital - see more details here
- Enjoy FREE short walks every Thursday morning from Bridge of Allan - see more details here
Stirling walking network timetables
Monday 4 March - Sunday 16 June 2019