Stirling: the best place to be active and change lives through sport, play and physical activity.
We are inclusive and make Stirling a place for everyone to take part in and enjoy physical activity and sport and realise their aspirations and potential to be active throughout their lives.
- We ensure physical education, physical activity and sport (PEPAS), and play, are embedded within all schools, educational establishments and communities across Stirling.
- We work in partnership with clubs and communities to ensure that high-quality, inclusive and sustainable sport, play and physical activity are available for all.
- We ensure inclusive opportunities are available for all of Stirling’s citizens, regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality, circumstance or ability to lead active, healthy lives - improving wellbeing and tackling health inequality.
- We maximise the use and capacity of indoor and outdoor spaces to provide safe, high-quality places for all, including visitors and elite athletes.
These are the Vision, Mission, and Strategic priorities as outlined in the recently refreshed and partner developed Sport, Physical Activity & Healthy Living Strategy for Stirling.
Scotland's University for Sporting Excellence. With a mission to deliver the best for Scottish sport through the powerful and inspirational combination of sport and education
The PEAK is an indoor complex at the heart of the Stirling Sports Village, which already boasts
- rugby pitches
- hockey pitches
- a challenging 11 metre climbing wall
- ice rink
- dance studio
- cafe & bar
Forthbank Stadium is a football stadium in Stirling, Scotland and has been the home of Stirling Albion FC since 1993. Located at the heart of Stirling Sports Village, sits the performance sport centre, with 4 conference suites all equipped with state of the art IT.
- third-generation (3G) outdoor football
The Campus is a welcoming and friendly facility with a well-equipped gym and two spacious halls which offer a fantastic class timetable.
Facilities are available for groups or individuals to hire, with rooms ranging from small meeting rooms to large conference facilities.
The core hours for local Community centres are Monday to Friday 9 am - 10 pm. Out-with these hours facilities can be booked at an additional cost.
Please note: there are other local sports facilities in and around the Stirling area.
Last updated: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 10:00 AM