Want to get online but not sure where to start?
Getting online makes it much easier for you to find out information, keep in touch with friends, find a new job and save money.
Stirling Council Digital Inclusion project offers free and tailored help to complete beginners or those looking to improve their digital skills. We aim to improve your confidence using a wide variety of services online.
Our Digital Inclusion Workers can support you to:
- Complete Universal Credit claims online and manage your journal
- Save money online
- Shop online and find the best deal
- Stay safe online
- Complete online paperwork
- Help with job applications
- Apply for training and further education courses
We can arrange to visit you at home or a location that is convenient for you.
If you require any further information please contact us.
Last updated: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 4:51 PM