Closing Date - Monday 2 September 2019.
Stirling Council, with support from the Tenant Participation Advisory Service (TPAS) Scotland, is carrying out a review of its Allocations Policy, which will affect everyone who is applying for a house or a transfer with Stirling Council. The Council has asked TPAS Scotland, an independent tenant support organisation, to carry out the survey and organise events to hear your views.
You can also review Council decisions dating back to 1995.
- Libraries and Archives draft strategy consultation - Closed Oct 12, 2018
- Revised Statement of Licencing Policy - Closed Oct 5, 2018
- Stirling City Community Parking Management Plan - Closed Oct 5, 2018
- Dunblane City Community Parking Management Plan - Closed Sept 2018
- Stirling Food Growing Survey - Closed Dec 14, 2018
- The amalgamation of Doune Nursery and Doune Primary School
- Review of Education Provision at Trossachs Primary School
- Review of Polling Districts
- Local Housing Strategy Consultation - Closed March 1, 2019
- Permanent Closure of Croftamie Nursery - Closed June 28, 2019
- Stirling’s Taxi and Private Hire licensing framework: Stirling’s Taxi Users - Closed July 31, 2019
- Stirling’s Taxi and Private Hire licensing framework: Stirling Taxi Licence Holders - Closed July 31, 2019
The Boundary Commission for Scotland has published its Revised Proposals for UK Parliament constituencies.
Significant boundary and constituency name changes have been made to the initial proposals for both constituencies included in the Stirling Council area.
You can view the boundaries and names of the proposed and existing constituency boundaries, as well as other boundaries and documentation on the Boundary Commission Website
You can also comment on the proposals here or by email or postal address:
Boundary Commission for Scotland,
91 Haymarket Terrace,
Hard copies of the consultation documents, including detailed maps, can also be viewed at Customer First - see Contact Us