- Amalgamation of Doune Nursery and Doune Primary School (closing date 8 February 2019)
- Review of Education Provision at Trossachs Primary School (closing date 8 February 2019)
- Local Housing Strategy Consultation - The closing date for survey responses is Friday 1st March 2019.
- Review of Polling Districts
The LHS document will cover a range of housing-related issues including affordable housing, energy efficiency, homelessness, independent living and care &support services. We are keen to hear about your housing experiences and what you value. This information will help us to develop clear objectives for the LHS.
You can also review council decisions dating back to 1995.
- Stirling Food Growing Survey - Closes Fri 14 Dec for more information see the Sustainability page.
- Libraries and Archives draft strategy consultation - this consultation closes Fri 12 Oct
- Revised Statement of Licencing Policy - Closed Oct 5 2018
- Stirling City Community Parking Management Plan Closed 5 Oct 2018
- Dunblane City Community Parking Management Plan Closed Sept 2018
The Boundary Commission for Scotland has published its Revised Proposals for UK Parliament constituencies.
Significant boundary and constituency name changes have been made to the initial proposals for both constituencies included in the Stirling Council area.
You can view the boundaries and names of the proposed and existing constituency boundaries, as well as other boundaries and documentation on the Boundary Commission Website
You can also comment on the proposals here or by email or postal address:
Boundary Commission for Scotland,
91 Haymarket Terrace,
Hard copies of the consultation documents, including detailed maps, can also be viewed at Customer First - see Contact Us