- Review of Education Provision at Baker St Nursery and Allan’s PS
Climate Conversations The Survey should take about 15 minutes to complete. [Survey closes on 31st May]
The list of consultations below are all closed. The information gathered from these consultations is collated by the individual services responsible for their publication. Some of these results have still to be discussed at committee/senior management level and have therefore yet to be reported publicly.
Stirling Council is in the process of summarising the results of the consultations below and they will be available here in due course where applicable.
You can also review Council decisions dating back to 1995.
- Proposal to amend school term dates – Parents/pupils/school and early years staff only (closing date 21 February 2020)
The consultation on amending school term dates is now closed. The consultation was available from 10 January 2020 to 21 February 2020. The following questions was asked: “Do you want a 2-week October break?” In total, there were 5,324 responses. The results of the consultation will be considered at Children and Young People Committee on 23rd April 2020 and any decision made as a result will be published thereafter.
- Electric Vehicles Engagement Survey - Closing Date 14 march 2020
- Consultation over a fresh guidance document on the Scottish Schools (Parental Involvement) Act Jan - April 2020
- The Council’s Annual Rent Consultation survey for 2020/21
- Residents Survey 2019 Released
- Review of Education Provision at Baker Street Nursery and Allan’s Primary School
- Permanent Closure of Croftamie Nursery (Closed 7 June 2019)
- Budget 2020/21 - Closed Sun Oct 20 2019
- Libraries and Archives draft strategy consultation - Closed Oct 12, 2018
- Revised Statement of Licencing Policy - Closed Oct 5, 2018
- Stirling City Community Parking Management Plan - Closed Oct 5, 2018
- Dunblane City Community Parking Management Plan - Closed Sept 2018
- Stirling Food Growing Survey - Closed Dec 14, 2018
- The amalgamation of Doune Nursery and Doune Primary School
- Review of Education Provision at Trossachs Primary School
- Review of Polling Districts
- Local Housing Strategy Consultation - Closed March 1, 2019
- Stirling’s Taxi and Private Hire licensing framework: Stirling’s Taxi Users - Closed July 31, 2019
- Stirling’s Taxi and Private Hire licensing framework: Stirling Taxi Licence Holders - Closed July 31, 2019
The Boundary Commission for Scotland has published its Revised Proposals for UK Parliament constituencies.
Significant boundary and constituency name changes have been made to the initial proposals for both constituencies included in the Stirling Council area.
You can view the boundaries and names of the proposed and existing constituency boundaries, as well as other boundaries and documentation on the Boundary Commission Website
You can also comment on the proposals here or by email or postal address:
Boundary Commission for Scotland,
91 Haymarket Terrace,
Hard copies of the consultation documents, including detailed maps, can also be viewed at Customer First - see Contact Us
Last updated: Monday, March 23, 2020 5:00 PM