Housing associations are separate from councils, but often work closely with them to offer flats and houses to local people.  Stirling Council are given 50% nomination requests from Forth, Rural, Hanover, Margaret Blackwood & Bield Housing Associations however, we receive 100% nomination requests from Castle Rock Edinvar.

They provide a range of housing suited to single people, couples and families.

They also provide supported or sheltered accommodation for those who:

  • are older or less mobile
  • need somewhere urgently to stay
  • are leaving local authority care
  • are disabled
  • are recovering from drug or alcohol problems
  • have a mental health problem

Last updated: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 4:51 PM