- Crime Reading Groups - A book group especially for fans of this popular genre
- Reminiscence Groups - A wonderful chance to share memories of the past
- Adult Book Groups - Meet up in our libraries, many branches run general book groups for anyone who loves reading. We also have a reading group collection for private book groups to borrow.
- ESOL for English learners - our ESOL reading group is designed to help strengthen reading skills
- Knitting and Crochet Groups - Informal, drop-in groups for adults. Everyone welcome from complete beginners to the more experienced
- Poetry Club - Available in some libraries, meet to talk about and enjoy poetry together
These sessions vary among individual libraries and more groups start up all the time
- Bookbug Sessions (English and German) - For pre-school children a great way for parents and carers to bond with their children through songs and rhymes
- Chatterbooks - for primary age schoolchildren, a chance to meet other children and chat about books they have read and also to join in craft sessions.
- Storytimes - Stories brought to life for children aged between 2 and 5
- Teenage Book Groups - An opportunity for teenagers to socialise and chat about books
- Children Summer Reading Scheme - Children challenge themselves to read six books throughout the summer break
- Playgroups and centres - Collections of books are issued twice a year to pre-school groups within the Stirling Council area from a special collection of appropriate books housed in the Young People's Services Section at Library Headquarters.
Small Print Children's Book Festival
Small Print annual Children's Book Festival will appeal to children of all ages and includes both a free Open Programme of events along with our School's Programme.
Last updated: Thursday, February 13, 2020 9:57 AM