Taught classes are available in a range of subjects. Contact your local library for details.
Basic computing skills and ECDL are also available on a flexible study basis with sessions that are supported by staff from Forth Valley College. These sessions can be booked by telephone or in person at Bannockburn and Dunblane libraries.
Find out what I.T. can do for you.
- Would you or someone you know like to learn how to get the most from your computer, smartphone or tablet?
I.T. & ME drop-in sessions take place in Stirling Council Libraries to help people solve basic I.T. problems and learn new digital skills.
- It is completely free to take part in I.T. & ME sessions in local libraries. Please get in touch to find out what’s available in your local branch.
- You don’t need to learn everything at once, you can take small steps and learn at your own pace in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Depending on your interests, hobbies and what you use your computer for, I.T. can do something for you.
- If you have your own tablet or laptop please feel free to bring it to your session.
If you are interested in taking part in sessions, please contact Angela Short (Digital Inclusion Officer):
Tel. 01786 237547
Mob: 07818 520839
New titles, eBooks, Audio Books, see the Reading List, Change your account details and much more. Our libraries give access to a wealth of information with each library having access to reference information.