Everything you need to know about your Mobile Library.
Who can use it?
Anyone who lives, works or is being educated in the Stirling Council Area.
Where can you use it?
The Mobile Libraries visit both rural and urban areas.
How regular is the service?
Visits are either weekly or fortnightly
How long does the Mobile Library stop for?
This varies. 20-30 minutes is average The Mobile Library may stop at several locations in an area, spending most of a morning or afternoon there.
When does the Mobile Library visit my area?
- Mobile 1 Week 1 Timetable 2019
- Mobile 1 Week 2 Timetable 2019
- Mobile 2 Week 1 Timetable 2019
- Mobile 2 Week 2 Timetable 2019
Copies may also be displayed on a notice board or in a shop near you
Can you use other Libraries in Stirling as well?
- Yes you can.
What happens if you miss the Library visit?
You can renew your items by telephone or online. Books may be returned to any other library in the Stirling Council area.
What services do the Mobile Libraries provide?
- Books for adults & children
- DVDs (there is a charge for this)
- Books on CD for adults & children
- Large print books
- Request service
- Community Information Service
- Stamps and publications for sale