The charge for a building warrant is based on the estimated cost of your work.
Use the Scottish Government's fee calculator to work out what your application will cost.
- Section 89 for Permission to Use a Raised Structure - £222.00
- Section 50 Certificate (licence to sell alcohol from a property) - £154.00
- Letter of Comfort - No Inspection Needed - £149.00 (This Letter of Comfort will only be issued for minor works carried out).
- Letter of Comfort - Inspection Required - £391.00
- Copy Documents/ Property History Search - No Building Warrant Reference Provided - £112.00
- Copy Documents/ Property History Search - Building Warrant Reference Provided - £40.00
If you require a search for any documents before 2003 you will need to contact our Stirling Archives on 01786 450745.
Ways to Pay
- Pay online by clicking on the Building Warrant Payments tab at the right-hand side of the screen.
- Send in a cheque to the address above, or
- Call 01786 233600 Monday to Friday between the hours of 9.00 am and 4.00 pm you can pay by either Debit/Credit card.
- By cash at our Customer First Building, Port Street, Stirling.
Last updated: Friday, May 7, 2021 8:12 AM