The charge for a building warrant is based on the estimated cost of your work.
Use the Scottish Government's fee calculator to work out what your application will cost.
- Section 89 for Permission to Use a Raised Structure - £212.00
- Section 50 Certificate (licence to sell alcohol from a property) - £147.00
- Letter of Comfort - No Inspection Needed - £142.00 (This Letter of Comfort will only be issued for minor works carried out).
- Letter of Comfort - Inspection Required - £372.00
- Copy Documents/ Property History Search - No Building Warrant Reference Provided - £107.00
- Copy Documents/ Property History Search - Building Warrant Reference Provided - £38.00
If you require a search for any documents prior to 2003 you will need to contact our Stirling Archives on 01786 450745.
We can no longer accept cash at our offices at Teith House, if you require to pay by cash please do so at the Customer First building, Port Street, Stirling.