Finding a building professional to act as your agent

Unless you are familiar and confident with the Building Regulations, and can draw accurate plans to scale, we would always strongly recommend you hire a suitably qualified building professional as your agent. It is often quicker and more cost effective if you employ an experienced agent.

Typical professionals who could act as an agent on your behalf are:

  • Architects
  • Architectural technicians
  • BuildingĀ engineers
  • Surveyors
  • Building companies
  • Conservatory and windows/doors companies

Depending on your proposed work, you may also require the services of a structural engineer, or other building professionals.

We cannot recommend agents, but try to find local businesses offering professional services.

Rate this Page