In Stirling there are many events running throughout the year, you can view the 'What's On' events calendar for more information or add your own event to it.
- Crime writers festival in September
The Tolbooth runs various festivals throughout the year.
Off The Page
Libraries have an 'Off the Page' festival, you can find out more in the libraries section of the site.
Xmas Lights and Hogmanay Celebrations
And of course, annually, we have the Xmas light switch on and Hogmanay festivities.
Enjoy a truly spectacular day out - soak up the atmosphere and experience the excitement of a traditional annual Highland Games.
The games are a stunning spectacle, highlights include:
- Highland dancing,
- pipe band displays,
- hammer throwing,
- and, of course, tossing the caber!
- Lochearnhead Highland Games in July
- Killin Highland Games in August
- Bridge of Allan Highland Games August
- Stirling Highland Games in August
Festivals outwith the Stirling area - an easy train, bus or car ride
- Party at the Palace - Linlithgow Palace annual festival
- Edinburgh Fringe Festival - the largest arts festival in the world
- Perth Rewind Festival - 80's Festival Scone Palace Perth
- Best of the West Festival - an 'end of season' showcase at Inveraray Castle
- Doune the Rabbit Festival - sees us back at Cardross Estate
- Celtic Connections is a winter music festival in Glasgow, featuring artists from around the globe
and many many more...
Last updated: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 4:49 PM