(Kirk Wynd, St Ninians)
Dating from 1751 the church sits a little north of the original Parish Church of which the steeple (1734) and surrounding graveyard remain. Extended/altered 1886, and 1937.

This is probably the earliest place of burial in the parish, containing over 400 visible headstones. The old kirk was dedicated to St. Ninian in the 9th century, though earlier timber built churches may have been present on this site. All that remains toady is the gable end of a pre-reformation church and it's bell tower . When restoration work took place in 1734 to replace the foundation stone, it was found to be prior to 1560.