Piper-led Parade Ancaster Square Callander
- 9am- Anglers gather at Ancaster Square for photographs
- Welcome speech from Porvost Simpson
- Official Opening by James Stokoe
- Annual Competition for 1st spring fish caught
- Fly tying demonstration by John Richardson of Franc N Snaelda
- Free fishing for all in accordance with our rules.
Join the celebration. Many exciting exhibitors in attendance and light refreshments ae also on offer.
The river Teith produces some spectacular catches every year. Last year it produced the Malloch Trophy winner which was caught by Mr Phil Black from Salmon Fishing at Lanrick Estate. Come along and try to catch your fish of a lifetime!
Thank you to our sponsors for making this event possible!