Things to do in and around Stirling
- Fishing day trip delights include idyllic Inchmahome island with its Priory - retreat of Mary Queen of Scots
- Get around on one of the next bikes - but be aware these go quickly!
- Visit the Kelpies and the Helix Park for a great day out!
- Take a trip to Plean Country Park
- Wallace Monument
- Dollar’s “Castle Gloom”
- Doune Castle
- Stirling Castle
- Hill Walking in The Trossachs
- Local distilleries for sampling a taste of Scotland.
- Visit the Tolbooth, Centre for Music and Arts
- Visit the Albert Halls, City Centre venue - Find out What's On.
Take world-class crowd-pullers like Stirling Castle and Scotland’s first National Park, add great shopping, art centres, the Vue Cinema, and the MacRobert Cinema and Arts Centre mix with a healthy dose of fresh-air … walking, picnics, sailing, golfing, fishing … and it’s small wonder that Stirling attracts more than million tourists each year.
There are lots of places to eat in Stirling from fine dining to traditional Scottish food, Chinese, Indian, Mexican and Turkish or World buffet - check out Your Stirling for more information.
Check the What's On for things to do in Stirling
See also activities in Stirling and surrounding area throughout the year .