Bridge of Allan – Pullar Memorial Park
Features and activities
- war memorial
- mature tree planting
- peace garden
Pullar Memorial Park was donated to the local community by Major Edmund Pullar, in 1919 following the first World War, as a location for a war memorial. The memorial was unveiled at the official opening ceremony in May 1923.
Pullar Memorial Park is located off Henderson Street in Bridge of Allan.
Postcode: FK9 4RQ
Free on-street parking on surrounding streets.
Paths within the park have a finished surface and are suitable for all users.
Multi use games area/tennis court.
Café and shops are located on Henderson Street.