Stirling – Kings Park
- picnic tables and seating
- café with indoor and outdoor seating
- public toilets
Features and activities
- children’s play area suitable for all ages - water play only operates during summer months
- inclusive swings and wheelchair roundabout
- floodlight skatepark
- sport fields
- tennis courts
- outdoor gym equipment
- historic drinking fountain
- peace of mind garden
Formerly the hunting ground for the Royal Court at Stirling, Kings Park is one of Stirling's most popular recreation areas.
The park is at the junction of King’s Park Road and Victoria Place in Stirling.
Postcode: FK8 2JS
Free on-street parking off King’s Park Road.
Most paths within the park have a finished surface and are suitable for all users.
Park walks can include a circuit around Stirling Golf Club. There are some informal parts and steeper sections that may not be suitable for people who use a wheelchair. Visitors are asked to stay on the marked paths and not cross the golf playing area.