Stirling is a great place to be active and is an area where we change lives through sport, play and physical activity.
We want to make Stirling a place where everyone can take part in physical activity and sport, helping people to realise their potential, and remain physically active throughout their lives.
- Investing in wellbeing, including sport, leisure, food and nutrition, culture and events is one of our key priorities.
- We work in partnership with clubs and communities to ensure that high-quality, inclusive and sustainable sport, play and physical activity are available for all.
- We ensure inclusive opportunities are available for all of Stirling’s citizens, regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality, circumstance or ability to lead active, healthy lives - improving wellbeing and tackling health inequality.
- We maximise the use and capacity of indoor and outdoor spaces to provide safe, high-quality places for all, including visitors and elite athletes.
Sport and physical activity makes such a huge difference to our health and wellbeing, and matters more than ever, whatever our age.
A PEAK membership includes unlimited access to over 150 weekly fitness classes, including Les Mills, unlimited use of the gym, swimming, ice skating, climbing and you can also play badminton or basketball with friends or family.
- classes and programmes
- rugby pitches
- hockey pitches
- a challenging 11 metre climbing wall
- ice rink
- dance studio
- cafe & bar
Forthbank Stadium is a football stadium in Stirling, Scotland and has been the home of Stirling Albion FC since 1993. Located at the heart of Stirling Sports Village, sits the performance sport centre, with 4 conference suites all equipped with state of the art IT.
- third-generation (3G) outdoor football
The Campus is a welcoming and friendly facility with a well-equipped gym and two spacious halls which offer a fantastic class timetable.
Facilities are available for groups or individuals to hire, with rooms ranging from small meeting rooms to large conference facilities.
The core hours for local Community centres are Monday to Friday 9 am - 10 pm. Out-with these hours facilities can be booked at an additional cost.
Scotland's University for Sporting Excellence. With a mission to deliver the best for Scottish sport through the powerful and inspirational combination of sport and education.
Please note: there are other local sports facilities in and around the Stirling area.