Minutes of Throsk Community Council Meeting 11th October 2022 @ 7pm in Throsk Community Centre
Jim Morton William Liddell Helen Yuill
Ian Corlett Bernard Reynolds
Brian Hambly (Councillor)
Minutes of Previous Meeting
There were no previous minutes available at this time.
No police report/present.
Police Scotland encourage Throsk residents to phone or e-mail Bannockburn Police Station with any concerns that they may have.
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Brian Hambly, issues discussed:
· Speed Limit – under review.
- Quarry – safety issues with deep pond of water, ie children playing.
· Whisky Warehouse in Bandeath Industrial Estate - prospective storage.
· Fly Tipping – proposed CCTV cameras at certain locations.
All planning can be viewed on the following website: www.stirling.gov.uk/onlineplanning
Dionne Gallacher – Community Liaison Officer
No Community Liaison Officer present.
· Jim and William said that plans had been put forward for salt bins to be placed throughout the village.
· Jim and William said that a Defibrillator would become available in the future and would be based at Throsk Community Centre.
· Brian Hambly proposed Council Surgery to be held 30 minutes before each meeting is held. This is to be verified.
Next meeting including AGM to be held
8th November 2022 @ 7pm in Throsk Community Centre.