Fraud against Stirling Council can come in a number of forms – from improper blue badge use and Council Tax avoidance to procurement and tenancy fraud. Reporting any suspected fraud will help us manage Council services more effectively.

When you report fraud to us you can remain anonymous. We will ask you for your postcode, but we won't insist on any other personal information.

If the suspected fraud is about Social Security benefits you should report this to the Department for Work and Pensions fraud and error service.

Before you begin

We'll ask you for:

  • details about the person you believe has committed the fraud
  • information about the fraud itself

If you have any evidence – such as documents or photographs – to support your claim, you can upload them.

To find out how we'll handle your personal data, read our privacy notice.