How do I complain?
You can complain in any of the following ways:
- Online: Our online form, will be emailed directly to the Corporate Enquiries Team choose from
- General Enquiries
- Report an Issue
- We will coordinate your feedback and send it to the relevant service or team to investigate on your behalf.
- Telephone, Email Us or Write to us using the contact us on the right.
- A member of our team would be happy to meet with you if you would prefer to talk about your complaint face-to-face. We would be happy to arrange this with you via one of the above routes of communication.
- NOTE: Complaints are managed and responded to Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm. All complaints received out with working hours will be coordinated on the next working day.
To help us direct your complaint to the relevant service and team, please tell us:
- your full name, address, phone number and/or email address
- as much detail as possible about the complaint
- what has gone wrong and what you would like us to do to put it right.
We will endeavour to listen and respect your views throughout the complaints process. If there are any adjustments we can make in order to make your contact with the team any easier, please let us know.
If you would like a copy of our Complaints Procedure Guide, please contact us and we can post this to you.
Last updated: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 11:58 AM