You can complain in any of the following ways:
- Our online form, will be emailed directly to the Corporate Enquiries Team who send it to the service or team to investigate on your behalf.
- You can phone our Customer Contact Centre on 01786 404040.
- You can complaint direct to any member of Stirling Council.
To help us direct your complaint to the right person or team, we would appreciate:
- your name and how you would like us to contact you
- as much detail as possible about the complaint
- what has gone wrong and what you would like us to do to put it right
We will endeavour to listen and respect your views throughout the complaints process. If there is any thing we can do to make your contact with the team any easier, please let us know.
If you would like a copy of our Complaints Procedure Guide, please contact us and we can post this to you.
Last updated: Friday, July 10, 2020 12:25 PM