Use this form if you do not qualify for Council Tax reduction because your income is too high, You can apply if there are other adults in your home who have a low income, and these conditions can be met:

  • you are single and a taxpayer
  • you have a partner, joint owner or tenant, and at least one of you is in one of the special categories listed on the form
  • no-one pays you rent

Before you begin

We'll ask you for information about yourself and all other adults who live with you. This includes:

  • National Insurance number
  • earnings
  • relationship to you

We'll need proof of income from everyone who lives with you before we can authorise a rebate.

To find out how we'll handle your personal data, read our privacy notice.