Moving and change of property ownership

If you move home, start or end a tenancy or buy or sell a property, you need to let us know.

Keeping us up to date with any change to property ownership and rental will help us make sure that your Council Tax bill is calculated correctly.

Change of address

Tell us if you're moving to or from a property in the Stirling Council area.

Change of tenant

Let us know about any changes to the tenants in a rented property in the Stirling Council area. This form can be used by incoming or outgoing tenants and landlords.

Change of property ownership

If you've bought or sold any property in the Stirling area you can use this form to notify us about the old and new owners.