Your Flexible Rural Public TransportAreas where there are no regular bus routes are serviced by DRT which operates like a taxi and costs around the same as bus fare. DRT is available to anyone wishing to travel in rural StirlingshireThis service requires pre-booking and is available all year with the exception of 25 and 26 December and 1 and 2 January.
Please read the Privacy Notice before completing the form.
Booking DRT online will give you much more flexibility as you will be able to:
- Book from 30 days in advance and up to 2 hours before your required journey (subject to availability – the more notice you can give for your journey the more likely your requirements can be accommodated. DRT operators may also have less availability at peak hours such as school drop off and collection times).
- Manage your journeys 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Reschedule or cancel bookings easily.
- Receive email notifications.
Please use the interactive map below to view all the areas where DRT operates including journey information and connective bus routes.
Leaflet information for each area:
- Croftamie & Drymen (Wheelchair accessible vehicles available, request at time of booking)
- Fintry (Wheelchair accessible vehicles available, request at time of booking)
- Killin & Strathfillan (See also The Killin and District Volunteer Scheme for alternative transport)
- Strathard & Trossachs (Wheelchair accessible vehicles available, request at time of booking)
- Thornhill & Doune
If you need to cancel your booking or make other arrangements amend your booking online or call us on 01786 237800 between 9am and 3pm, Monday to Friday, or contact the operator directly outside these hours.
Operator contact numbers
- 24/7 Cars LLP: 07787 788360
- Drymen Taxis: 01360 660077
- J. Morgan Taxis: 01877 330496
- Killin & Ardeonaig Taxis: 07554 119086
- Kingshouse Travel Ltd.: 01877 384768
- W. Miller: 01786 850639
If you have used our DRT service recently, we'd be keen to hear about your experience - your feedback will help us to improve our services.
You can fill out a journey feedback survey here
Last updated: Friday, September 23, 2022 9:36 PM