Arrears and evictions

If you have rent arrears, we can help.

A housing officer will be able to help you:

  • come to a suitable repayment arrangement
  • arrange for an income maximisation officer to make sure you're claiming all the benefits you're entitled to
  • arrange for a money adviser to help you if you have multiple debts

To make sure your housing officer can help with these issues, it's important that you seek help at the earliest possible stage.

If you want to ask about outstanding rent arrears from a former Stirling Council tenancy, please contact our arrears recovery officers. You can call them on any of these numbers:

You can find further information on how we handle arrears in our Rent and Income Management Policy.